LiteBlue login is an online portal associated with United States Postal Services(USPS). LiteBlue USPS is an employee login portal for every associate and employee of the US post office. Every US postal employee needs to access their employment information on a daily basis and they can find it directly on liteblue.usps.gov. Read this article to find out how to access LiteBlue login page on LiteBlue USPS portal.
United States Postal Services is an independent agency associated with the United States government. The US Post office manages the mailing process for the whole country. US mail roots back to 1775, later becoming a department of government in 1872. US Post postal services employs more than 600,000 people (career and no career employees). In order to manage their employees, they have a centralized employee login portal name LiteBlue.
USPS Liteblue is an online employee login portal created by US mail. it allows employees and associates of US post offices. This portal provides employees with career information, manages their benefits and provides support. Employees can check their payroll, schedules, announcement along with other employment details directly from the portal. every employee needs to register first on the Liteblue login portal to access their benefits.
- USPS offers many benefits to their employees such as pension, retirement and more. All of this information and available from the portal
- Users can access their employment profile and make changes to it from Liteblue
- They can receive news and announcement
USPS provides all the necessary information to their employees for Liteblue. Every new employee gets their employee ID and temporary password. However, they need to create an SSP or self-service profile first. Here is the process,
- Visit the official website at ssp.usps.gov
- Now click on the button that reads, “Enter SSP”
- After that, users need to provide their employee ID
- Then enter your temporary password
- Once you sign in, change your password
SSP allows US post employees to manage their Liteblue login account and other employee accounts. They can change their password, create an SSP profile, update their PIN, add or change the email address and security question directly from the portal. Once you change your password on SSP, now you can access the USPS Liteblue login page.
- Visit the official website at liteblue.usps.gov
- Now enter your Employee ID first,
- Then enter your USPS SSP password (insert the new password which we changed from SSP)
- Once you enter all the correct detail, click on the log on button
Once the LiteBlue Postal login process is complete, employees can access their employment information online. USPS Liteblue Login page is secure and every employee data is safely stored and only accessible by the authorized user.
If USPS employees forget their Liteblue password, then they can change it directly from SSP portal.
- Visit the official website at liteblue.usps.gov
- Now click on the link that reads “Forget your password?”
- It will redirect the users to SSP portal
- Now they need to enter their 8-digit Employee ID to verify
- Once the ID is verified, employees need to answer the security questions they set during the registration process
- Once they answer all the questions correctly, SSP will send a password reset link to their email address associated with Liteblue.
- If users don’t have an email address, they need to wait 4 to 6 days for the temporary password to arrive via first class mail
- Then go to your mail, click on the link and reset your password, make sure to follow all the guidelines set by USPS LIteBlue.
For those employees who don’t have an email, they can visit the SSP portal, enter their employee ID and temporary password, after that change the password. If a user attempts to login at the LiteBlue USPS page and fails 6 times, they need to wait 15 minutes to try again. Make sure to set a strong password that contains 8 to 16 characters, numbers, lowercase and capital alphabets along with special characters.
HRSSC is a Human Resource Shared Service Center for US postal employees. If they try to reset the password from SSP and fail, they can contact HRSSC and ask for support. Users can 1-877-477-3273, option 5 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507 for a new temporary password. You can contact them on Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 8:30 pm EST.
If any employees or associates need any help regarding their employment or the portal, they can call 1-877-477-3273 and select Option 1. This is an HRSSC help center that will assist users with login or benefits on LiteBlue portal.
Mail HRSSC at
PO Box 970400,
Greensboro NC 27497-0400
USPS is one of the oldest and largest mailing services in the world. They deliver mail to every part of the country despite bad weather or any harsh condition. US mail employees have their own dedicated portal to access their employment information. In this article, we have provided information about how to access LiteBlue login page, the registration process of SSP, Password reset with SSP and HRSSC. If you have any questions regarding USPS liteBlue login page, ask us in the comment section.