USPS Tracking system allows customers to track their parcel online. Once a customer sends their items, they receive a 16 digit tracking number. This number allows them to find the exact location of the item and estimated delivery time. This portal is also part of USPS LiteBlue login. Read this article to find more about how the USPS tracking system works and how to access tracking information from USPS.
USPS allows users to live track their parcels and items online with a tracking code. Once the users send the items, the tracking starts. It will provide information about the location of the parcel, estimated delivery time, delay information and more. Users can track their parcel in multiple ways,
- Visit the official website at USPS Tracking
- Now enter your tracking number, for USPS tracking, the numbers start with 940010.
- You can find the tracking number on your USPS shipping receipts, if the parcel is sent by USPS.com, the users get a confirmation email with their tracking number
- Once you enter the tracking number, it will find all the relevant information about your items like date and time, status and location. It will also provide an estimated delivery time.
- Users can find the location of their item and status like out for delivery or arrive at Xyz post office.
Customers can track their parcel with text messages too. they need to send a text message with their tracking number to 28777. Once they send the text, they will receive the status and location of the items. Standard rates are applied for sending a text.
Customers can track USPS parcels by calling to USPS tracking line. They need to call 1-800-275-8777. This is an official customer care number for USPS. After that the customer needs to select the correct option for tracking and then enter their tracking code. After that, they will receive the status and location of the parcel. For TDD/TTY services call 1-800-877-8339. This line is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Customers can find live updates of their item location and status from USPS Mobile app on android and iOS. On this app, they can find all the necessary information for their items.
Customers can also set up automatic notifications for USPS tracking. They can visit the official website and sign up for Text & Email Updates. This service is only available until the parcel is received, after that, users won’t get any update. USPS keeps the delivery records for 120 days, users can check the item information during that time.
USPS is one of the largest mailing services in the world and they handle millions of items every day. They have one of the best tracking systems in place for the customers. In this article, we have provided information about how to track your parcel with USPS tracking. If you have any questions regarding USPS, ask us in the comment section.