USPS LiteBlue is associated with United postal services. This portal allows Postal employees to access their information such as ePayroll, benefits, schedules and more. USPS employees need to access the portal on a daily basis to access important details about their day to day work. Read this article to find how to access USPS Employee login portal LiteBlue and benefits.
- Visit the official website at LiteBlue.USPS.Gov
- Now enter your Employee ID(EID)
- Then write down your USPS password (SSP password)
- Once you enter all the detail correctly, click on the log on button to complete the login process
Every USPS employee can access LiteBlue login portal. there is no need for a registration process as every new employee receives an employee ID and temporary password. However, employees cannot access LiteBlue portal with a temporary password, they need to change it from a Self-service portal or SSP. Visit ssp.usps.gov page, enter your EID and temporary password and create your profile. Users can change their password from the SSP portal, create a new PIN, change email address and make changes to other details.
- Employees and associates can access their schedules directly from the portal
- They can find an EPayroll portal inside Liteblue which provides them information about their payment.
- An employee can access PostalEase portal, this portal allows them to access and enrolls in any government benefits
- Users can find all the USPS benefits, Pension, retirement fund, thrift saving and more from LiteBlue portal
LiteBlue Login portal allows USPS employees to keep a tab on their employment information and benefits. They can access SSP, PostalEASE, HRSSC and other important portals too. In this article, we have provided information about how to access the USPS LiteBlue login portal from LiteBlue.USPS.Gov. If you have any questions regarding USPS employee login, ask us in the comment section.