LiteBlue ePayroll is an online portal created for USPS employees. USPS has more than 600,000 employees and they can manage all of them from LiteBlue login portal. This portal allows employees to access all of their employment information including USPS payroll details. Read this article to find more information about USPS LiteBlue ePayroll portal.
USPS Payroll portal allows employees to access their payment information online. This portal is connected with the Liteblue Login page and users can only access them by Liteblue. LiteBlue USPS ePayroll is provided information regarding gross salary, allowance, dedication and more. All of this data is available on the payroll which users can download or print for later usage.
- Employees and associates can access their epayroll directly online
- They can view, download and print their payroll
- USPS Liteblue portal has a total of 40 prior pay period earnings statements in the database. It means employees can access their old payroll for up to 2 years
- Employees need to login first at LiteBlue portal and after that, they can access ePayroll. It provides an extra layer of security
- Users can opt for the “Go green” initiative in which employees can stop the printing of bi-weekly payroll statements and ask to stop USPS to mail them. Employees can restart these services at any time.
Epayroll is available both online and in the mobile app. Employees can access it through EID and SSP password by visiting epayroll.usps.gov and login in with the credential. Employees can download the official USPS employee app and then access it from the myHR tab.
USPS LiteBlue provides many benefits to postal employees by giving them access to all of their employment information. They can check their payment details in payroll online and don’t need to wait for the mail to arrive. In this article, we have provided information regarding USPS LiteBlue ePayroll portal. If you have any questions regarding USPS payroll, ask us in the comment section.